- find out what fake eyelashes are in the first place
- how you have to apply them so that they look natural on you and give your eyes that enchanting look you’ve always wanted
- and where you should buy them online to get the best value for your money.
Let’s start at the beginning by finding out what false eyelashes are. If you’re already familiar with these beauty products for women, you can skip to the next section on Where to Buy Fake Eyelashes Online by clicking here.
What Are Fake Eyelashes And Why Should You Use Them?
Also known as “falsies” in the fashion industry, fake eyelashes come in many different shapes, styles and forms. That’s good news, because you can find the perfect one that will fulfill all your expectations!
Obviously, false eyelashes are artificial eyelashes that you have to “attach” to your natural lash-line to make it look as natural as possible (if applied correctly, fake eyelashes are unnoticeable even by the biggest fashion gurus).
Whether you want to have
- normal natural looking eyelashes
- “wilder” eyelashes
- flirty and sexy eyelashes
- colored or “exotic” eyelashes
- and many more types
…you can buy them all for just a few bucks online. If you’re lucky and follow our advice, you’ll even be able to get serious discounts when buying.
What are Fake Eyelashes Made Of?
In case you’re interested, there are two types of false eyelashes, synthetic and ones that are made of natural hair (just like in case of wigs). As a general rule of thumb, synthetic eyelashes are a bit cheaper than the natural ones, and they look a bit “less” natural too, but for the average person no one will tell the difference whether you wear natural or synthetic fake eyelashes.
Technically, there are two kinds of artificial eyelashes:
- strip fake eyelashes and
- individual fake eyelashes.
The lashes in the first category are easier to apply, because they consist of the same length of lashes as your lash-line. Contrary, the individual lashes each consist of only a few lashes attached together, and you have to apply more of them to cover the full lash-line.
However, they can give you an even more natural look and you can “customize” them even better than strip lashes. Of course, this makes individual fake lashes harder to apply than the usual strip lashes.
So that’s all you need to know regarding fake eyelashes. Now let’s discuss how you have to apply them the right way:
How to Apply Fake Eyelashes Properly (Video Tutorial)
Don’t worry if in the beginning you’ll have some trouble applying fake eyelashes. It takes a lot of practice to make them look perfectly natural, so don’t panic if at the first few tries they’ll look a little messy.
Step 0 (IMPORTANT): Trim the eyelashes (with the strip that holds them together as well) to the length of your eye. If you fail to do this step the false lashes will be longer than your natural eyelash line and it will look totally weird.
Don’t worry, this is not a difficult step and it’s required doing no matter what eyelashes you buy because everyone’s lashline is of different length. Also, make sure you always cut from the outside, not the inside.
- Apply eyeshadow to your eyes before trying to put on your lashes.
- Apply eyeliner to your lashline. Although this is option, it really helps the false lashes “blend in” with your natural eyelashes.
- Curl your lashes.
- Apply mascara and wait about 10 minutes for it to dry. Now you’re ready to have your falsies applied.
- Get a drop of glue (comes with the lashes) and run the bottom of the fake eyelashes through the glue. You can hold the lashes with your hands or with a specific lash-grabber. Wait about 10-15 seconds for the glue to dry.
- Place the lashes where you want them to be on your eye and use a little pen or something to apply them smoothly to your lashline.
- That’s about it. Now you can apply some extra eyeliner or mascara over the lashes to make them look just the way you want it.
Where to Buy Fake Eyelashes Online To Ensure Quality and Fast Delivery?
Although there are countless online stores and shops, we recommend you order your eyelashes from Amazon. They’re a totally reliable and legitimate company so you will never get into any troubles by ordering from them.
Also, you can check out real customer reviews from women who bought a specific eyelash set before, so you’ll never have to rely on guesswork to determine whether you’ll like a pair of falsies or not. To help you out, we already collected below a few of the top rated eyelashes from Amazon to help you order the ones you like the best right away.
Why Wear Fake Eyelashes? Here are 8 Celebrities Who Do It As Well!
- Michelle Obama (seriously!)
- Catherine Zeta Jones
- Nicole Scherzinger
- Kim Kardashian
- Katy Perry
- Angelina Jolie
- Jennifer Lopez
Of course there are a ton of other famous women who wear fake eyelashes to improve on their natural beauty, but this list should be enough to convince you to give falsies a try yourself.
You’ll see they’ll do the same wonders for your look as well.
So that’s about it. Now you know the most important stuff about
- what are fake eyelashes
- how to apply them correctly to make them look natural
- and where you should buy them online to ensure you’ll be satisfied with your purchase.
Again, you can check out the wide variety of quality false eyelashes on Amazon by clicking here.
And if you have any other personal questions regarding falsies, be sure to reach out to us at our contact page.